Custom "Berserk Wolf" progress

Okay guys I finally added the pics on to photobucket so here they are!

Wristblades 1st attempt
SV409665.jpg

SV409663.jpg

SV409664.jpg

Modifications

SV409716.jpg

SV409717.jpg

Wrist Computer
SV409666.jpg

SV409667.jpg

Chest Armor

SV409669.jpg

SV409672.jpg

SV409670.jpg

AVP style Smart Disc
SV409682.jpg

Plasma Caster (will post updates on this this one soon)

SV409681.jpg

Shoulder bells, shin guards, front and rear pelvic armor pieces, and my Party City quality Wolf bio.

SV409678.jpg

Me wearing the Wolf bio (should I spray paint it the same color as the armor? The sea green color is really bothering me.)
SV409622.jpg

SV409621.jpg

Plasma Caster Modification

SV409723.jpg

New paint job on the Bio
SV409721.jpg

SV409722.jpg

Me wearing what I have so far. I still need to buy stuff to put the rest of the armor on.

SV409726.jpg

Are you using Cardbaord for the Armor pieces? If so, was just wondering. you can do it with cardboard, however. another way, costs the same and gives you a better outcome (imo) is using Foamies' Your progress is nice im not say urs is bad, just you get mroe defined detailing with foamies and more depth, cause you can add onto other pieces ect. i like how you are forming the back caster. Thats one thing i have yet to get around to do, Looks good. Also, another thing i would say would, give the Bio more shading, aka around the crown area give the creases more dark shading make it look... well more badass. you can use airbrush or spray paint. just make sure u tape off the areas u dont want hit with overspray.

thats about all u need really and my little advice. Bio, and if more time try Foamies.. everything else looks good. Gl. ill Ttyl.

here's my costume.. using Foamies and other assorted items i made. dreads ect.

Predator made of Foamies and backer rods

Need anything else u know how to reach me

The Bio is a bit small isn't? :D nice job on the chest armour, I recommend u use foamies or foamboard for your armour bits and bobs. Will be alot stronger than cardboard as it probably wont last as long. But still looks good mate.

to preds and wolf predator 1: thnk u 4 the advice n kind words!!!! really appreciate that! i plan on adding berserker's jaw bone piece nxt (c my pic on my profile)

Foamies would work well. If you can find Sintra (foamed PVC plastic), that would be an even better choice. You can heat Sintra up, like in a boiling pan of water on the stove, then shape it to fit and then cool it down. It'll keep its shape. I did several pieces of my original armor using this method.

Also, here's a nearly-complete set of templates for making armor out of either foamies or Sintra. That set of patterns will make life a lot easier for you.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back