Custom Batsuit project

STARL0RD

Hi all! Lately I have been getting a Batman cosplay project itch and so I decided that it was a good time to start working on this project, I decided to go with a custom because it just almost makes me feel more in character at conventions. I am kind of going for a semi armor build a lot like the Arkham Knight design with a bit of the Greg Capullo New 52 design. Color wise I am going with a base of a semi dark grey with the black cowl gloves, boots, ext.. Started to grab some reference and I am currently building the Jim Lee cowl off of a pepakura file that I recently obtained. I will start drawing up some designs soon!
batmansuit0311-610b.jpg batman-vs-superman-batsuit.jpegben-affleck-coloured-picture-of-batsuit-for-batman-vs-superman-final-version.jpgbatdcdstat39-w1000.jpgBATMAN.PNG
10554178_1085653818131729_1928405002_n.jpg

I totally agree with what you said about custom characters, almost a "There are many Batsuits but this one is mine" situation. I think I may have downloaded that same Jim Lee cowl file recently to be my first pep project, so I'm interested in watching that come together as well. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this!

Custom is the way to go, it gives you endless ideas and combinations from how we would portray Batman. Subscribed, good luck with it.

Subscribed, I LOVE custom Batsuits haha, can't wait to see where you go with it Starlord!

You're already off to a great start with those reference images though!

Subscribed, I LOVE custom Batsuits haha, can't wait to see where you go with it Starlord!

You're already off to a great start with those reference images though!

Thank you!

just modified the pepakura mask and I have to say it looks pretty good, next I have to make the mask out of craftfoam and plasti dip the living daylights out of it

Sent from my YP-GS1 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, I totally forgot to post the pictures of the template, well better late than never
SSPX01821.jpg
Looking good so far I think!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back