Custom 3d printed Twiki display head with Led with or without case.

Sold for 700.00 GBP
Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mpashuk

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finishing soon. I know it’s expensive, just was a feeler to see if anyone was interested. Any offers or people wanting kits, I can do a run of kits with resin inserts or full fully finished minus the battery.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mpashuk

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks I will remove sale. Do you th8nk there would be any interest in these in the group? Say a kit as dont fancy making many as they are a lot of work to get a nice finish. I will be making a body and priced at same amount as the head to you at a later date.

goldcylon

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
No idea I have the 21st Twiki head and bust I went with your head because of the lighting and detail

Mpashuk

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Weird that they didn’t get the details correct! They had original photos of the prop. I got a pic of the real face plate with a tape measure laid across it so mine should be as accurate as the one pictured. And a tiny pic of the rear details taken from a display in planet Hollywood years ago.

Prop Store