Custom 1/4 Emperor Smilodon Fatalis Ambush Predator Action Figure

EmperorPredator

I have never formally introduced myself, but I figured now is the right time. I just finished my first custom action figure. It is a 1/4 24" predator. He is the Emperor Smilodon Fatalis Predator from the ambush clan. You can check out a video showing all the features and his backstory. Here is the link to the video Custom Emperor Smilodon Fatalis Ambush Predator from Hot Chix Cool Toy Review Let me know what you think and if you like the review subscribe it is also my video channel where we will be doing weekly action figure toy reviews including any customs I do in the future. Photos of the Emperor Smilodon Fatalis Predator

EmperorSmilodon1.jpg

DSC_0135w.jpg

DSC_0139w.jpg

DSC_0144w.jpg

DSC_0146w.jpg

DSC_0149w.jpg

DSC_0164w.jpg

DSC_0169w.jpg

DSC_0177w.jpg

DSC_0180w.jpg

DSC_0184w.jpg

DSC_0189w.jpg

DSC_0195w.jpg

DSC_0200w.jpg

DSC_0202w.jpg

DSC_0214w.jpg

DSC_0221w.jpg

DSC_0217w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very impressive and an original design. I love the skull shoulder pad and the leopard skin cloak-thing is a really nice touch. Welcome to the forums!

Welcome friend! I love customs and I have seen several customs in this site, but yours is the best by far. Totally unparalleled!!! You are indeed gifted and skilled. Where have you been all these time? Hehe... More pics pls.
:p

Very impressive and an original design. I love the skull shoulder pad and the leopard skin cloak-thing is a really nice touch. Welcome to the forums!

Thanx friend. I am very happy to be here meeting fellow fans. My wife Wendy actually came up with the Leopard Hide idea and, I immediately knew she was right. I am soon going to construct a custom throne for the Emperor and maybe even a bride. Thanx for the positive and warm welcome. Expect more customs from us and check out our new Youtube show "Hot Chix Cool Toy Review"
Peace, Jason and Wendy

Welcome friend! I love customs and I have seen several customs in this site, but yours is the best by far. Totally unparalleled!!! You are indeed gifted and skilled. Where have you been all these time? Hehe... More pics pls.

Hey thanx for the interest and encouragement. I am really happy to hear from a fellow fan. I'm Jason, really glad to meet you. My wife Wendy and I are really huge Sci-fi/Horror fans, which kind of led us here. I only recently joined a few months ago but Moved from Connecticut to California right after that so, I didn't have much time to check into this site until very recently. Anyway, I built this figure around a 24" nude body that I bought at a flea mkt in CT. I had no Idea what I would do with it at the time, but it was only $10.00 and, I knew I could make something cool out of it. We are Sideshow/Hot Toys collectors and so I decided on a behemoth Predator. This is my first custom figure so I basically had to wing it. I tried to create something very different than what had been done before so, I went with a royal approach. We own most of the HT predators so, I wanted to bring something extra to the table. I am an artist so I started with concept illustrtions, designing the overall look and features. My wife came up with the Tiger/Leopard hide feature and she assisted in the background story. Believe it or not The hardest part to pull of was the Dreadlocks, it took me several different approaches and about a month to get them to my satisfaction. Everything else came pretty easy. I used Mighty putty and Xacto knives for the sculpting, Most of the bonding was done with hot glue, and spray cans and paint brushes for the final touches. We just started a toy review show on you tube and reviewed him, check it out. "Hot Chix Cool Toy Review Episode 3 Emperor Smilodon Fatalis Ambush Predator" I will soon be creating a throne for the Emperor and Possibly a Bride/Queen Predator. Thanx again and hope to hear from you soon.
Peace, Jason and Wendy

I added a bunch more photos to the original post. Check em out.

Hey thanx for the interest and encouragement. I am really happy to hear from a fellow fan. I'm Jason, really glad to meet you. My wife Wendy and I are really huge Sci-fi/Horror fans, which kind of led us here. I only recently joined a few months ago but Moved from Connecticut to California right after that so, I didn't have much time to check into this site until very recently. Anyway, I built this figure around a 24" nude body that I bought at a flea mkt in CT. I had no Idea what I would do with it at the time, but it was only $10.00 and, I knew I could make something cool out of it. We are Sideshow/Hot Toys collectors and so I decided on a behemoth Predator. This is my first custom figure so I basically had to wing it. I tried to create something very different than what had been done before so, I went with a royal approach. We own most of the HT predators so, I wanted to bring something extra to the table. I am an artist so I started with concept illustrtions, designing the overall look and features. My wife came up with the Tiger/Leopard hide feature and she assisted in the background story. Believe it or not The hardest part to pull of was the Dreadlocks, it took me several different approaches and about a month to get them to my satisfaction. Everything else came pretty easy. I used Mighty putty and Xacto knives for the sculpting, Most of the bonding was done with hot glue, and spray cans and paint brushes for the final touches. We just started a toy review show on you tube and reviewed him, check it out. "Hot Chix Cool Toy Review Episode 3 Emperor Smilodon Fatalis Ambush Predator" I will soon be creating a throne for the Emperor and Possibly a Bride/Queen Predator. Thanx again and hope to hear from you soon.
Peace, Jason and Wendy

Wow your very lucky. Now we know who Mr. X is haha. Im not sure if Im the only one who didnt get it...by the way just watched all the videos nice reviews. Goodluck in your next project and thanks for adding more pics. James :p

have to agree with sorrow! you got some talent dude! and also nice concepts! hope to see more of your custom works on predators! what a good base fig that only cost you $10! more power dude!

have to agree with sorrow! you got some talent dude! and also nice concepts! hope to see more of your custom works on predators! what a good base fig that only cost you $10! more power dude!

Thanks for the feedback and its people like you that keep us going and get me motivated on my next custom. :p

Beautiful piece and very original design! I will definitely check on your channel looking for your customs. Wow this is one huge pred..

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back