Curious, has anyone built/made Batman Beyond suit?

TravisO

Rather a simple question, but looking at the Batman suit from Arkham City game I think it could be pulled off & different from all the other TDKR suits that are out there.

I think the problem is the suit can come off as just a black body suit, but need some sort of armor details??? Plus I have no idea how the cowl would work given it covers the face completely.

Any idea or insight from anyone that has attempted the build???

For the cowl I'd use face paint for the lower portions so you can see every detail and be functional

id really love to see one of these done i think it would be amazing. i think for the cowl youd have to change around the over the face hoods from morph suits maby using facepaint as said above for the mouth i really want to see one

funny i see this as i was just researching the same thing, im new to the whole thing myself and i think im in love with this place (lol)....and from what i see so far its the spandex incarnation over and over again (nothing wrong with it, just not my thing) but while rummaging the internet for some concept art i came across some amazing finds ..... hope you like em as much as i have.....now all i have to do is learn how to model this bad boy and convert it for pepakura and im golden .....*sigh

Last edited:
funny i see this as i was just researching the same thing, im new to the whole thing myself and i think im in love with this place (lol)....and from what i see so far its the spandex incarnation over and over again (nothing wrong with it, just not my thing) but while rummaging the internet for some concept art i came across some amazing finds ..... hope you like em as much as i have.....now all i have to do is learn how to model this bad boy and convert it for pepakura and im golden .....*sigh

Yup I have seen a lot of those images, the problem is converting to real life look. Not just a black suit. There has to be detail to the armor.

my kid wants me to do this suit for halloween this year. blacktights and hood with a tall cowl on top of this.

69329_172500546097017_1742717_n.jpg

then a silver sharpie for some details and a clear belt with silver boxes and a round buckle. i have all the pieces just need to put them together. might get a suit printed if somebody is doing it. then take some spandex boot covers and put them over some boots or shoes to seam it up. maybe cover the forearm fins in spandex also.this is what it looked like with grey tights.
180403_198207060193032_4026143_n.jpg

i have a similar cowl to this one that is trimmed like a dkr cowl that i will wear a full face hood under then cut out the eyes and add white or even cut out some holes for the bat ears. or even sew up a hood that covers the whole cowl like the forearm fins.

556852_470733972940338_29283150_n.jpg

the problem will be the long forarm fins and keeping them in place without a guantlet or something. who knows.

some guy on here renders the computer art for like $15. he could do the whole suit and them we could get it printed. seam lines chest emblem and all.

Shoot! This pic of the suit is insane!!!!! Now I want to make one!!!!
Hummmmmmmm :)

yeah the Mark Vick concept art for Batman Beyond is the way to do it in my opinion, if ever i attempt this build this will definitely be the model i will use, the amount of detail is simply amazing, i love prints for other projects but i wouldn't go that way with something like this.....it would have to be some sort of armor i could see this in pepakura or some sort of latex suit, permitting you have the right body type for a project like this, i keep looking at the batman beyond rendition for batman arkham city and i just dont like it for some reason.......looks to much like the panther for my taste, personally i would prefer something that would mesh in a "nolanverse" type setting ..... hopefully this is something the whole community can contribute too and i for one cant wait to see more development on this ..........will be keeping my eye on this........and good luck ;)

Last edited:
i may get these from cyclegear.com.

thumb.php

thumb.php

just to add some detail and flair. with a red bat shield on the chest 90% of the onlookers will know who it is. i like simple. but if you really want to do it like this

i would suggest a wet suit like this.

$(KGrHqJ,!oIE-up4SwtHBP6epWriRQ~~60_12.JPG

and boots like this

$(KGrHqV,!rkE-YrYzd0KBPpIhl06bQ~~60_12.JPG

and you could add random cycle gear and padding from leather pants and anything else you could find. hockey baseball lacrosse
you could even cut out the wet suit in places and have the details coming out from the underside.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back