CSI Special Effects Close Up Foot

klmyhre

I won this at a Premiere Props auction, it's a special effects close up foot used in CSI for their signature shots where they do the close-ups. I'm still trying to track down the exact episode it's from.... only a few of them to go through :rolleyes
IMG_4297.jpg

Yeah I know.. Once I track down the episode it should be easier to see what part of the foot it is lol. With my luck the Premiere Props description was wrong :lol

Could it be something that is seen through a microscope and not a foot ? What did the description say if I may ask ?

Here's the description from the auction

C.S.I. (2000-Present) - Insert of a foot used for a close-up shot where a nail goes into a foot. Used to make the show’s signature inside the body sequences. (29x20x10). This item is oversized and will require additional shipping costs. Please email for shipping rates prior to bidding.​

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a cool unusual prop. Once you get a foothold on what it is exactly, let us know. It might be somewhat of a task, so stay on your toes!

LOL yeah time to start getting DVD's from Netflix. Still trying to figure out how to display it seeing it's rather large

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back