Want to Buy Crystal skull (Indiana Jones) 1:1 replica

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rnrlifestyle

Looking for a life size replica of the crystal skull.

I know there have been threads (such as the one by Markpoon) in the past about runs of crystal skulls but so far nothing has come of those threads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Figure5901

I had high hopes when Markpoon said he was going to do a run of skulls for $300, but it seems like that project is on permanent hold. Maybe Mark will chime in to update the status of the run. For a movie that not many seem to like that one prop seems to be on everyone's wish list.

Figure5901

Just got a PM from Markpoon and he said he would get back to doing his version of the Crystal Skull soon. He is currently working on his BTTF jacket.
There is hope after all that a skull will come to market at a cost that doesn't break the bank.

vaderdarth

Master Member
Markpoon told me he was going to get back to the crystal skull project after he did his Jumanji game board.........and now you say it will be after his BTTF Jacket......not a good sign.

Dave

Figure5901

Hopefully threads like this will speed up the process. I don't think there's any denying there is plenty of interest in this prop. If a close reproduction can be made and at a cost that most can afford, it will sell. And if anyone can do that Mark can.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have nothing to add except for a funny observation. I seem to be the ONLY person who will admit to liking the last Indy movie but when there's a possibility of a crystal skull run people lose their minds! :lol

Husker75

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Haha, I like a lot of it, but I really disliked the over use of cgi and some of the poor humor. I can get behind the whole slapstick marcus and henry comedy of last crusade, but the trees to the nuts, monkey swinging, etc just became a bit much for me. I still enjoy crystal skull a lot though. And as an indy fan, how can you not want the macguffin?! lol. I think mark will get to this eventually. I'm still waiting for our last coin too, so I'm patient. The guy does a ton of props and after owning a lot of his great quality items, i'm more than happy to wait for him. I think we will all get our wish eventually here! :)

TylerHam

I have nothing to add except for a funny observation. I seem to be the ONLY person who will admit to liking the last Indy movie but when there's a possibility of a crystal skull run people lose their minds! :lol

I worked on the last Indy movie.... How much I liked it is still undecided :)

That being said - I would totally be into a non bank breaking replica skull! (Highlight - I got to put on the screen used Jacket and Hat for like, 2 minutes!)

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
AND, to be fair, how many of us hated a movie but thought that having a particular prop from that movie would be awesome to own?
Yes, that would be me. I STILL want a set of Daredevil's billy clubs. :lol