Limited Run Crystal Skull 1:1 - LIMITED EDITION - OPEN LIST!!

Gentlemen, we all know that the teeth on the screen used have been made one different from the other and probably applied one by one and this justifies the space between them. But I am not an odontologist but a simple sculptor artist. I tryied to define more space between the teeth but Ican not make them modeled separately. As you know, there were not so many people who created a crystal skull and whoever always said it was a very difficult prop to produce. Furthermore, we must comply with the specifications provided by the company that will made the production.I hope you understand and, if this is unacceptable for people who want perfection, we will understand. But I want you know that we just have 17 preordered skulls with deposit, this is not the only place where we are asking helps to make this big project ... So ... I can confirm that the crystal skull will be produced, but we'll probably have to reduce production (only 50 crystal skulls) due to the higher price required from the production company (they require a minimum order and we think 50 be sufficient to cover all costs.) We started thinking about creating a crystal skull in one piece, now we are creating the skull with multiple and posable parts. I am finishing minor particulars and then the skull will be ready. Thanks for your support:)

nuovo-1.jpg

nuovo-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't say if I'll safe enough money to join the list but I have to say that the work done here is just AMAZING!!!!!!!

I'm a dentist. If you would like help on the teeth portion of the sculpt I'd be delighted to assist. Shoot me an email and we can discuss it. vader_darth_ @hotmail.com

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back