Limited Run Crystal Skull 1:1 - LIMITED EDITION - OPEN LIST!!

Just received a box, which seems to be strangely magnetic somehow :)

0F8247E5-D240-4AB0-BC7D-1C1D200F62B7.jpeg

20D22A8A-AC8D-410E-962A-A581CF785BE8.jpeg

It's a masterpiece in my opinion. Just two minor incusions, which can be barely seen. The cast is crisp, clear and sharp. Overall I'm more than happy to complete my set of Indy Mcguffins now .... Well at least until next year :)

It's a masterpiece in my opinion. Just two minor incusions, which can be barely seen. The cast is crisp, clear and sharp. Overall I'm more than happy to complete my set of Indy Mcguffins now .... Well at least until next year :)

It is a masterpiece, it is incredible...

What do you mean by two minor incusions, which can be barely seen...???

It is a masterpiece, it is incredible...

What do you mean by two minor incusions, which can be barely seen...???

There are just two spots, which cannot be removed as they are baked into the sculpt. Nothing that would bother me and it would really mean nitpicking on a high level.

I'm totally happy and it was well worth the wait.

Attachments

• skull_1.jpg
    skull_1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
The skull is fantastic.

I didn't have the asking payment for shipping cost for France, do you forget me ?
I'm the number 9 in the list.

Unfortunately Peter has relevant personal problems and a lot of work to do himself. This means that I have to go on with the skulls on myself only. I am working very hard and I won't spend my summer holidays this year. However, I am planning to finish all skulls within the end of October. I also want to inform all gentlemen that the skulls are shipped in order of "full received payment" and not in the order of the upper "interesting list".

Thanks for your understanding,
Mike

¿De dónde sacaste la bolsa? Recibí el mío hoy y ahora necesito el bolso después de ver el tuyo.

I was one of the very first to pay in full, check the status of my own skull if you don't mind. Let me know when I can expect shipment.
Thanks,
Dave :)

I was one of the very first to pay in full, check the status of my own skull if you don't mind. Let me know when I can expect shipment.
Thanks,
Dave :)
Hi Dave, I said to contact me by pm because it's difficult to follow people in public and private. However, you are number 12 and yours will be shipped at the beginning of September.

Thanks

SWEET!!! I'm number 11, so there's a good chance I might receive this by my Birthday on Sept. 23rd; that would be awesome! Thanks again for doing this and for working so hard to get them to us, it is truly appreciated.

Please consider replacing / adding back the list in the first post in payment order… That way we can see where we fall on the list and the shipping status. See Sarednab’s Hook Dagger run for inspiration / aspiration.

First of all I am not sarednab and I don't need inspiration from sarednab, I am a master prop maker and not a reseller. I need the inspiration when I have to create and not to share a shipping list.As I said, I am a person that respect the privacy.Example some of people that received the skull didn't post here but elsewhere, collectors can do what they want and I can't say them to post here and ask to share their infos.Please try to have patience, all of you will receive the skull.As I just said, but probably someone read only what they want to read, I am alone to finish allllllllllll skullllllls, I promise that all people will receive it within October.Now, please, please, please, let me work on them and stop to ask if you are number 7 or 24 or 30 or......

Many thanks for your understanding!
Michele

Last edited:
I really wanted to give your last posting a "Like", Michele. And yes of cause I will let you do this work for us.

But I hope that you understand our position also. We have not so much information about the progress like you. And some of us are getting nervous in sutch cases.

Just for example: I have the number 6. And in one of your last postings I have read "[...] are number 12 and [...] will be shipped at the beginning of September." This is no drama. But it does no good job to lower my personal confusions.

You misanderstood, you read wrong, I was talking about another member.your skull will be shipped next week.I only asked to contact me in private and when possible I reply to all.

Thanks, michele

These are other skulls I casted. You have to understand that due to Peter's problems now I have to cast and build them by myself. So, every time I have a finished skull I inform the next person that has to receive it.
Nobody is trying to steal money here; there is a man only that works on them: it's me. I ask you to have patience, I gave you a final date and it's my intention to honour my word.

Thanks, Michele

Attachments

• IMG_20210904_122821102.jpg
    IMG_20210904_122821102.jpg
    879.3 KB · Views: 167

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back