Limited Run Crystal Skull 1:1 - LIMITED EDITION - OPEN LIST!!

I had been off the forum for a while, and didn’t realize there was movement on this project! Can I get a pm with price if one becomes available down the line? Looks great! Excellent work!

Nope. Post #270 explains it very well.

I think it will take more time, but I'm sure we will get informed, if something important happens...

I guess you are aware of the Covid-19 crisis, right ? Most things didn't go as planned this year and patience is a virtue...

Last edited:
I'm not rushing, just telling you how I read the post. It's not like we have any choice but to wait until it's done. That's not a judgement, it's just our reality.

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late reply but we live an hard time. However, skull casting is going on. When I will finish to cast them we have to wait some time more because Peter has to assemble and finish them. Don't worry! You will have your skull but as surf said covid 19 gave us a lot of troubles.
Have nice holidays and stay safe!

I wish a merry christmas and a happy end year of all the future owners of the cristal skull but mainely to michelle and peter74 for their hard work. I'm really impatient to see the final result.
Many thanks

Dear members,
I want to thank you for your patience. I have good news: in these days we are receiving new resin to produce the skulls. I don't want kidding you. We passed a very hard time but we are safe and now we are ready to return and work 12h per day. Unfortunately we have accumulated a delay in casting production. I am here to reassure you that the first 15 skulls will be given to Peter for assembling in about 10 days. I know that for the people that is waiting with impatience this prop is not an easy time. Peter will start to build the skulls and I want to be honest.. probably the first ones will be sent at the end of may and the other within June. Naturally you know that covid-19 is an unexpectable enemy. So, my words are subordinated by a "good omen". Italy has been scourged from covid-19 and we lost loved friends too. So, we hope that our life going better and we hope that your life be safe too and God save all of us.

Gratefully, Michele

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back