Interest Crystal chamber for Romans New V2 Luke Lightsaber

Spirit of ob1

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,
This is an interest for those who would like to get a crystal chamber for Roman's New V2 lightsaber. THESE will also fit the MK1 Obi saber.

Same price as the original just slightly different.
$155.00 plus shipping

NOTE** The previous runs of the chamber will not fit the new V2

Let me know who are truly interested only!!!! As these are only made for the number of people signed up.

FB_IMG_1565706895872.jpg
FB_IMG_1565706889901.jpg
20180912_112707.jpg

1. BritWalker
2. Mrwax
3.Bradwright
4.Sevensaryns
5.Halliwax
6.Roman1613
7.Jenn Greindl FB
8.Christopher Stoerrle FB
9.BeggersCanyon

Last edited:

BritWalker

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yes please, held out to long on the last one, can't miss this again for my Mk1 sign me up for one please:) let me know when you need ££ delivery to the UK

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is it possible to mate the 3d printed chassis that works with Romans MK1 and your crystal chamber, to this crystal chamber and Romans “STEEL IS REAL” V2?

ALLEY

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,
This is an interest for those who would like to get a crystal chamber for Roman's New V2 lightsaber. THESE will also fit the MK1 Obi saber.

Same price as the original just slightly different.
$155.00 plus shipping

NOTE** The previous runs of the chamber will not fit the new V2

Let me know who are truly interested only!!!! As these are only made for the number of people signed up.

View attachment 1047966View attachment 1047967View attachment 1047971

1. BritWalker
2. Mrwax
3.Bradwright
4.Sevensaryns
5.Halliwax
6.Roman1613
7.Jenn Greindl FB
8.Christopher Stoerrle FB
I must have missed an announcement somewhere. I didn’t know Roman was doing a V2.

Any quick links with more info? I’ve searched the forum and can’t find anything.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I must have missed an announcement somewhere. I didn’t know Roman was doing a V2.

Any quick links with more info? I’ve searched the forum and can’t find anything.
He posted on Facebook but not a lot of info shared yet

RomanProps: STEEL IS REAL V2

This thread here I will be updating people with what we know

Spirit of ob1

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is it possible to mate the 3d printed chassis that works with Romans MK1 and your crystal chamber, to this crystal chamber and Romans “STEEL IS REAL” V2?
As soon as the pommels are done I can get one from Roman and check to see, but the people who offer the chassis are aware of the new run. Should only be minor changes :)

Last edited: