Cross of Coronado WIP

PropReplicator2

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
While moving into the new house this past week, and unpacking a bunch of unfinished projects (because actually finishing your projects is TOTALLY overrated), I found this laser cut master I made last summer for a Cross of Coronado that stands roughly 22cm tall and 17cm wide. With some time on my hands (my chain of command put me on quarantine because of the out of state move) I finally have time to play with this project again. This project started with a laser cut piece of wood cut from a vector file I made sometime last spring. The cross was primed with grey primer so I could better locate the areas that needed to be sanded and filled properly. Then instead of the more common approach with bondo filler, I decided to go a different route and use some old JB Weld since that was in the box I had opened to find the cross ;) . Then I entered the fill, sand, prime, repeat stage of this project until i finally settled on a surface that looked good to me. More to follow..
39WJYU8.jpg

FChwk3U.jpg

ed7PwIe.jpg

XAzJQsf.jpg

yXMmLg2.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back