Interest CRONOS - "Vampire Device"!!! (24k Gold-Plated Metal)

RelicMaker

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
"CRONOS"

~ Vampire Device ~

This is a new run of the "Vampire Device" that was sculpted from hi-res Archive photos of the original prop!!!

So, you are getting an extremely accurate casting of the original Vampire Device, and can't get any closer to owning the original prop than owning this beautiful replica.

The Round Snake-Knob spins, and each joint of the legs and needle are articulate (Non-mechanical) moving parts!

Each and every part was hand-sculpted out of clay, molded and cast in Pewter Metal, 24k Gold-Plated and aged!!!

Also, the Amber-colored Crystal on top is actual hand-cut "Cubic Zirconia" Crystal!!!

Every detail is crisp and exactly like the original! As you can see from the photos below, you can see the details match the screen captures exactly!

Weight: Almost a pound at 15 oz.

Dimensions (Arms Retracted): 9 cm x 6 cm x 5 cm

Price: $395

Interest List:

1. LuckyS7evine
2. creaturefeat54
3. dirtyharriet

Cronos1sm.jpg

Cronos2sm.jpg

Cronos3sm.jpg

Cronos4sm.jpg

Cronos5sm.jpg

Cronos6sm.jpg

Cronos7sm.jpg

Cronos8sm.jpg

Cronos9sm.jpg

Cronos10sm.jpg

Cronos11sm.jpg

Cronos12sm.jpg

Cronos13sm.jpg

vlcsnap-54255.png

vlcsnap-54369.png

Last edited:
Yes please put me down. I have been waiting patiently for what seems like an eternity for this run. Thanks for doing this run Relicmaker.

Question: how do the legs actually bend / get out? I can't really make out how this works based on the picutres...

Beautiful brenton. I just wish I knew the movie. I'm gonna have to watch it now. Great work as usual.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back