Crocodile Dundee Knife Prop.

Marlin2000

Hi,

Does anyone have any screen caps of the Knife prop that was used in the Crocodile Dundee movies? There doesnt seem to be many good reference pictures of this prop around.

Any help would be much apprieciated. :)

Thanks,
Marlin.

I think they have the original prop in Planet Hollywood in Times Square.

Originally posted by Marlin2000@Mar 6 2006, 04:31 PM
Hi,

Does anyone have any screen caps of the Knife prop that was used in the Crocodile Dundee movies? There doesnt seem to be many good reference pictures of this prop around.

Any help would be much apprieciated.  :)

Thanks,
Marlin.
[snapback]1199853[/snapback]​

"That's not a knife...it's a spoon"

"I see you've played knivesy spoonsy before"

Sorry I had to, a classic Simpsons moment...

I know one of the knives was auctioned off a couple of years ago and that there were quite a few versions made for the movie.
It would be great to see an original. Its such a cool prop, shame theres not more information around.

Thanks for the Planet Hollywood tip AnsonJames. New York is a bit far for me to go, maybe one day. :)

Marlin.

Are you sure?
I was there in late November and it was definately there on the second floor on the opposite side to where Chewie and Vader were.

Originally posted by ed-209@Mar 7 2006, 12:15 AM
Just at Planet Hollywood, New York...not there.
Ed
[snapback]1200188[/snapback]​

Edited for spolling.

Here's the only two pictures I could find of one of the Knives used - apparently there were loads of 'em and they were 15.5 inches long

knife_narrowweb__200x242.jpg

crocodille_dundee_knifes.jpg

I'm pretty sure my friend took a photo of the one (that used to be?) in Times square - I'll see if I can get it from him...

Anson

Edited for spalling.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back