Createx Question

The Createx Airbrush Colors are usable out of the bottle. No mixing. That's good so that you can pour the unused paint back into it.

I don't know of anyone who thins them... but that doesn't mean someone doesn't.

Createx are quit thick,so would thin them with water or isotope alcohol.I mix to 50/50 and do thin coats to build up the finish i want.

If you are planning on painting latex go for acrylic inks like liquitex or FW inks, they are more flexible than regular acrylic paint, it doesn't clog your airbrush, they run faster thru it.
Whoever used to paint with regular acrylics and switch to Inks can tell you about the big difference. You can apply them straight from the bottom or you can dilute them with 99% Isopropyl alcohol or like me that I use windshield washer fluid, which is about under $3 a gallon.

If your pocket can afford it and you don't mind inhaling lethal fumes you can try rubber stamping inks, this is what I'm using at the moment but I wouldn't recommend you to use them until you get a bit more experience handling this type of chemicals, you have to work with naphta which is very dangerous.
So as an advice just stick to acrylic inks and a good varnish or sealer to paint your costume.

Good luck bud.
-Chris

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back