Createx Paints?

Wetokole

Ok...so I have been working on my suit the past couple of months getting it ready for the upcoming movie. I have been following alot of talks about what paints to use and such and found that a local store here in Hawaii has the paints that Bovine mentioned he used in a few of his builds. Well I bought the paints and started using em...my first time ever using an airbrush and it was hard getting the right mix for my airbrush.

Anyways, I have finished the whole suit and the only thing left to do was seal it...well Bovine mentioned that he used the Createx clear coat so I used it as well...well last night while trying to attach the mandibles and quills on my suit it started to rain and a few drops fell on my suit...I wiped it off and it seems that the paint also came off as well...let me tell you that I finished painting the suit on Monday including the Clear coat, but Friday was the day that I was adding everything back onto the mask. Should I have used a sealer before I added the Clear coat...or should I just go and buy permawet and add that onto the whole suit??

BTW, I know I am asking for help but to give you guys a heads up...I am friends with NEMESIS who hand painted his spots on his suit...but because it looked so sexy I decided to go that route as well...not as dramatic as his work but its my first paintup....You guys want some pics...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2031...mp;l=6d68426157

Any advice from you pros would be highly appreciated...Suicidal and Bovine... :D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back