Crazy prices on a graflex flash

Unbelievable in my opinion. If they are that rare, I would say okay. But I thought they are still very common.
I think I got mine for about 100 or 110$. 5-6 years ago..

I see a lot of them on Ebay.com priced "by it now" for 250-300 that people don't bite on... and then see really nice ones go for close to 300.

Junkyard is a better place to buy... no price gouging... I may have a decent shaped one to go up there pretty quick, and I'm just going for what I paid. people here have helped me out with good deals, so my feeling is to pass it on. Let the ebay guys gouge each other.

A friend of mine has a very nice original Graflex as part of his camera collection. (He's aware of the Star Wars connection.) I've often referred to it as the "last non-lightsabre'd Graflex" in L.A. County.........

Gene

I averaged $150-$200 per original when i bought a whole bunch to make my crystal chamber chassis lightsabers run (i say run but i made 5 originals and 3 clones for customers).

This one is a clone, they are pretty darn good too. I paid around $100 for it.

ronangraflexesb2.jpg

ronangraflexesb3.jpg

Attachments

• ronangraflexesb2.jpg
    ronangraflexesb2.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 106
  • ronangraflexesb3.jpg
    ronangraflexesb3.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 98
I've been paying attention to a few of the Graflex auctions on eBay the past while and I can say that the prices really depend... I've seen a couple go for about $125 - there was a 2-cell that went for $100 BIN that I should have jumped on - and more recently a couple that have gone in the $200-$215 range.

I personally got mine a couple of months ago for $149 and I was the only bidder so it really depends on timing and who's looking for one at that point in time....

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back