crashed AT-ATRON , just got to look.......

That's really cool. And very different from many seen.

Damn I so wish I didn't sell my ATATRon, I haven't wanted to build a model that badly in a long time...but my own fears that I couldn't live up to it's value and bills that needed to be paid won out.

Originally posted by Lord Abaddon@Nov 17 2005, 04:53 AM
That's really cool.  And very different from many seen.

Damn I so wish I didn't sell my ATATRon, I haven't wanted to build a model that badly in a long time...but my own fears that I couldn't live up to it's value and bills that needed to be paid won out.
[snapback]1117784[/snapback]​

WELL , MAYBE I COULD BE CONVINCED IN MAKING ATATRON CRASHED KITS ? :rolleyes

Wow, that's fanatstic. Well done, both of you
fing32.gif

This is exactly how I picture them looking a couple of yrs after a battle gone pear-shaped.
Reminds me of the harbour in St. Petersburg with all the rusting, half-sunken old Soviet ships.
Watch out for those Jawas mate :lol

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Pontus

Originally posted by Treadwell@Nov 17 2005, 05:52 AM
Not only crashed but left abandoned for several years. ;)

Very cool.
[snapback]1117783[/snapback]​

Originally posted by RONMINIATURES@Nov 17 2005, 05:03 AM

WELL , MAYBE I COULD BE CONVINCED IN MAKING ATATRON CRASHED KITS ?  :rolleyes
[snapback]1117793[/snapback]​

Gah, and then there´s someone who´d recreate the original look of the AT-At´s :lol

Michael

Originally posted by jadedskies@Nov 20 2005, 04:21 AM
Wow. That looks great. Reminds me of the Dark Empire comics where one sees the remains of the Imperial civil war.  Good job.

Jen
[snapback]1119439[/snapback]​

Cool , can you post it please

thanks
ron

Originally posted by stonky@Nov 22 2005, 08:46 AM
"RON" refers to the original maker of that particular AT-AT kit.
[snapback]1120604[/snapback]​

Ron, that "particular kit" still available by any chance? And what scale is the AT-ATRon kit? (Yes, I realize it's SS, but what is the scale in numbers, 1/48? 1/32? sorry for being such a newb) I'm thinking I'm several years too late for this kit though :( :cry

Oh, and that's wonderful work BTW.

(Il doit t'en rester au moin un que tu peut me vendre? :D Ont doit s'entre-aider entre Québecquois. B) )

Originally posted by Viceland+Nov 25 2005, 02:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Viceland @ Nov 25 2005, 02:44 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-stonky
@Nov 22 2005, 08:46 AM
"RON" refers to the original maker of that particular AT-AT kit.
[snapback]1120604[/snapback]​

Ron, that "particular kit" still available by any chance? And what scale is the AT-ATRon kit? (Yes, I realize it's SS, but what is the scale in numbers, 1/48? 1/32? sorry for being such a newb) I'm thinking I'm several years too late for this kit though :( :cry

Oh, and that's wonderful work BTW.

(Il doit t'en rester au moin un que tu peut me vendre? :D Ont doit s'entre-aider entre Québecquois. B) )
[snapback]1122499[/snapback]​
[/b]

As fellow Canuck, I'd be interested as well.....

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back