Cowabunga!!

Chewie15

Sr Member
Hey Guys!!

Here's a fun commission I'm working on... he'll be a 1:1 Raphael Bust! Still rough... but with all the TMNT buzz going around these days couldn't resist a little teaser ;)

TMNT1.jpg

TMNT2.jpg

TMNT3.jpg

TMNT4.jpg

H

man, il be honest, whenever i see another tmnt post go up, i just shake my head lol.

but for the first time in a while, im super impressed. I scrolled down, first words i said "hell that's awesome!" I just became an instant fan! amazing work!!! just serious attitude in that sculpt, love it.

cowabunga indeed mate ;) great work again, love the first film and this has captured Raph perfectly the shape of the mouth/beak area is spot on
you have any plans to do all 4 ? be a great set to see done :)
and finally are you going to be doing the cast in silicone with a fibreglass shell moulded seperate or just all resin ? be nice in a translucent green tint as the base

Thanks guys! This is an especially fun one... getting commissioned to sculpt a non-human portrait is a welcome change of pace!

Perfectly captured the look of the 1990 turtles!

I love Henson's work... without a doubt one of the last great practical effects films.

Amazing so far Howard I can't wait to see the finished result in my house :)

I hope for this to be the center piece of your collection my friend ;)

Impressive! it's identical to the movie one! have yiou ever considered to do a similar mask?

No, this is just a commissioned bust.

cowabunga indeed mate ;) great work again, love the first film and this has captured Raph perfectly the shape of the mouth/beak area is spot on
you have any plans to do all 4 ? be a great set to see done :)
and finally are you going to be doing the cast in silicone with a fibreglass shell moulded seperate or just all resin ? be nice in a translucent green tint as the base

We're doing this one in resin... I'll be doing all the finish work too on this guy ;)

H

I'm a big TMNT fan so this got me really excited! Excellent work so far and I'm so looking forward to seeing your finish work on this guy!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back