Covid19 and lockdown - Lets build a prop together! It's group build time!!!

Very cool! Very James Bond-ish! It would definitely go in the guide under "Equipment" or something (we should probably come up with a table of contents). What did you design this in? Would you be able to export an STL, of the center section and the cartridges separately?

Very cool! Very James Bond-ish! It would definitely go in the guide under "Equipment" or something (we should probably come up with a table of contents). What did you design this in? Would you be able to export an STL, of the center section and the cartridges separately?
Thanks a lot! It’s designed in Solidworks so, sure I can export the components as stls, no problem.
But it’s just a rough design at the moment so I should perfect the mating surfaces. Also maybe some people would like to use real co2 cartriges so I would need to add a thread. Maybe someone also has a snorkeling mouthpiece and can measure it.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back