COVID-19 Masks

Ash

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I'm not sure if this qualifies as Prop or Costume. The CDC here in the states is recommending that it might be a good idea for uninfected folks to wear masks in busier areas like grocery stores to be on the safe side.

With that said, just wondering if anyone has any famous masks from movies or television that could be used for this. Obviously modified to actually useful. My first thought was of course the traditional Plague Mask and also Bane's mask from the Nolan Batman films.

Just figured if I'm gonna have to wear a mask I'd like it to be stylish and unique.

-Ash

Thought of another potential one.
Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.40.25 PM.png

Just figured if I'm gonna have to wear a mask I'd like it to be stylish and unique.

I have 100% thought the same thing. Immortan Joe from Fury Road comes to mind, also Shredder from TMNT. I'd mostly just settle for something cooler looking than the average disposable mask, though.

Oooh I like the Han one. But yeah I was thinking something that maybe recognizable to some fan bases but not full on cosplay per say.

I mentioned Bane in my original posting. There's Ducard as well I suppose from Batman Begins.

While we have N95 masks available at work (we received 9 cases about a year ago, who knew) I overheard that it may soon be mandatory to wear one so I watched a couple video's on YouTube an knocked one out this morning.

Just have to find where I left my Hannibal mask…… and then do some slight modifications with some fabric. (print Hopkins' mouth on fabric to place behind the mouthpiece etc.)

Social distancing problem solved.

WVJp6cICz4dRkZXab0EHdhqCp8bqRDQekabOsPwF_1400x1400.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back