COUPLE REMINDERS - NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
There are rules and stickies a-plenty but it seems that a few people just don't bother reading them before posting. Here are a couple reminders for all new members of the Lair:

-we DO NOT like post whores here on the Lair. A post whore is someone who feels the need to reply to every single post possible due to boredom. We do not have an "Off Topic" section here because we don't feel the Lair needs it. Please respect that.

-making redundant polls. ie: making a poll asking people if you should buy a DVD set. Come on - we don't need to hold your hand and help you make up your mind.

- DO NOT post in the BST with comments like "hey that would be cool on my shelf - too bad I don't have the money". Your post will be deleted if your comment is not asking the seller a question related to the sale and you are interested in buying.

-PLEASE SEARCH and look around for EXISTING topics for whatever you're looking for. Chances are very good that its been discussed before and all you need to do is look around, do some digging or use the SEARCH option. Its not perfect, but it helps. When I first came to the Lair I spent 3 days just going back through page after page of the forums reading and soaking up all the info that was already there. If you still can't find what you need after searching, there are a bunch of able members who will jump to your aide - or flame you on the spot if you ask something stupid.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back