Couple Questions Regarding Mask & Bio Repair

avpfan36

I bought small bottle of paint ( GOLDEN - "Titan Buff") from Michael's a few days ago to touch up a few spots on my DB P1 V2 mask,and applied it using a fine tip paint brush. It looks great, however it doesn't exactly match the rest of the mask being that it's flat with no shine. Is there any kind of (semi?) gloss paint sealant or something that I could apply over that paint so it matches the rest of the mask? I believe the mask has "Permawet" on it, but I'm not 100% sure.

Also, I drilled out two of the three holes on my bio to put air hoses in there and decided once it was all said and done, that I didn't like it. What can I use to fill them in?

Thanks!

Permawet is a good way to seal the paint you applied. Since you only need a small amount I would just buy a small bottle. And keep it around for touchups.
Plastidip is also another alternative, comes in clear aerosol cans.

To fill your bio helmet holds - Goto home depot and in the paint section they sell a BUNCH of different ready made epoxy putty. They are easily mixed in your hand and you can push the putty into the holes with your thumb. The stuff dries fast and can be sanded and painted.
Cheap, quikc and strong fix.

Goodluck!

I bought JB weld "Kwik plastic" epoxy putty, and filled the holes in then painted it black to match. I noticed that the stuff isn't solid after a few days, i can still dig my nail into it. Isn't supposed to be? Maybe I didn't mix it good enough o_O

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back