Couple of Semi Custom Pred Figures

CYCLONE 06

Did up a few custom Preds. Jungle Hunter from the Toys R Us 2 pack, with details added to his head, body, armor, and a repaint of the eyes. The Elder Predator with detailed armor, a Wolf Predator with clean Silver armor and metallic orange eyes, a second Jungle Hunter from the 2 pack with brown armor and a mcfarlane predator shoulder cannon and silver highlights, and a mcfarlane predator repaint, minus the shoulder cannon.

Nothing really completely custom, but a few upgraded looks. My camera sucks but I took the best pics I could.

Elder and Classic
100_1717.jpg

100_1718.jpg

100_1720.jpg

Brown Armor Predator:
100_1725.jpg

100_1726.jpg

100_1727.jpg

McFarlane Predator:
100_1723.jpg

100_1722.jpg

100_1724.jpg

Wolf Predator:
100_1728.jpg

100_1729.jpg

100_1730.jpg

Group Shot:
100_1732.jpg

~CYCLONE_06

these are sweet.I am working on a Berserker repaint now and then im making a sculpted my look Pred.these are sweet dude keep up the good work

Thanks. Speaking of Berzerker, I forgot to put his pics in here too. Heres an alternate version of Berzerker I did. These pics suck, I hate my camera lol.

Berzerk1.jpg

Berzerk2.jpg

Berzerk3.jpg

Berzerk4.jpg

Berzerk5.jpg

~CYCLONE_06

Nice Berserker and you say your camera sucks mine is so bad the lighting cant be adjusted so its really dark and theres no flash wich is why i have been using either a phone or a webcam.

Thanks. I always used to wonder, at the end of Predator 2, the ones that show up without helmets, did they leave them in their cabins, or what ? Always wondered what the Elders woulda looked like.

~CYCLONE_06

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back