couple Firefly / Serenity questions..

Bad Wolf

Sr Member
i don't know if these were covered already but here goes...

1 - re: the belt clip on the pal comm. where can you get one like that?? i tried radio shack but didn't see anything.

2- the patches on Jayne's shirt in Serenity: when they were in the bar that River busted up Jayne had on a type of safari shirt. on the shirt there were what looked to be three or four foreign military or police patches. has anyone i.d.'ed them??

thanks in advance for any help.
:)

Can't help you on #1, but there's a fellow on the new Browncoats forum (serenitymovie.org, IIRC) that's making repros of all the patches -- and the shirt to, if you want it -- due to release sometime in the next month or so I think.

Originally posted by powerdown@Jan 9 2006, 08:46 PM
i don't know if these were covered already but here goes...

1 - re: the belt clip on the pal comm. where can you get one like that?? i tried radio shack but didn't see anything.

2- the patches on Jayne's shirt in Serenity: when they were in the bar that River busted up Jayne had on a type of safari shirt. on the shirt there were what looked to be three or four foreign military or police patches. has anyone i.d.'ed them?? 

thanks in advance for any help.
:)
[snapback]1154905[/snapback]​

PatchGeeks.com had these in stock, but sold out quickly.

We should have more in stock by the end of the month.

Here's what we had:

SRNTY01.jpg

SRNTY05.jpg

SRNTY06.jpg

SRNTY10.jpg

SRNTY02.jpg

SRNTY04.jpg

SRNTY03.jpg

These should be back in stock between January 20th and 30th. Keep watching the site for more information.

Jayne also has a pin on that shirt:

wings1.jpg

(ignore inset)

They're Army Air Corps wings, pre-WWII, I believe.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back