count down timer

thicky ricardo

hello ive been looking around on the search function but i havnt seen what im looking for ,im looking for the yautja glifs or the count down numbers, i want to cut em out and put leds under my bomb gaunt, if anyone can give me a link or post a pic it would be most appreciated,thanks jess

I used the font from the site Predator - The Hunted, listed near the bottom of the page. I downloaded the font and then used the digits when I built my countdown timer.

I'm not sure if those digits really represent the ones in the countdown timer when the Predator is activating his self-destruct device at the end of the first Predator film, though. It seems to me that those digits count down by losing segments, and when very few segments are left, it's about to blow. I don't know what the numeric equivalents for those are, if any.

A real easy way for countdown gauntlet lightup is to cut the characters out of your gauntlet and then velcro one of those scrolling LED belt buckles up to it, as the letter scroll past the cutouts, it looks like it is counting down.... super cheap for those on a budget...

thanks everyone that helps out alot,

A real easy way for countdown gauntlet lightup is to cut the characters out of your gauntlet and then velcro one of those scrolling LED belt buckles up to it, as the letter scroll past the cutouts, it looks like it is counting down.... super cheap for those on a budget...

and i might try this thanks,just until i get enough money for one of elkmans

Does anyone know if there is a way to reprogram those LED buckles to stop scrolling and only show the countdown numbers? If there is an easy way to do it that would sure be a decent ready made timer! Or even an ordinary LED timer would do and instead of the zero just have it turn off. Maybe one of the pros who build timers may know. Anyone??

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back