Could someone kindly post a dread template?

oneuglymf

I remember seeing one in a thread a while back. I'm considering making fabric dreads, and I can't seem to find the thread or image via the search. it keeps pulling up countless post that even mention the word dread. Your help is appreciated, and thank you in advance.

Simon

I know this isn't exactly what you were looking either for but Kelz's did her Zombie Hunter's dreds in cloth.

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=16583
Thanks
The dreads are made from an old black sheet stuffed with styrofoam beads from a bean bag with a plug of teddy bear stuffing in the end so they hang nicely from the mask, some are coated in latex I dyed black but it didn't really add anything so I didn't bother doing them all. They move nicely, are light and cheap

you should do it the way i did mine. i used 1 inch thick upholstery foam and cut them into strips, then trim around the edges until you get a smooth effect going on. its cheap and they move very well. also i use $1 spray paint from walmart and it works just fine.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back