Could Anyone Identify this blaster rifle?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rASPONOV

G'day my friends, hope everyone is fairing well in these turbulent times.

I'm watching the Mandalorian Season 1 and in episode 5: The Gunslinger. there's a scene with an engineer, who pulls out a blunderbuss looking blaster rifle.
Now I've only been able to get a few screenshots as it's a short scene, but I'd like to identify it as I'm intrigued and would like to find more info about it, since I'm still working on what weapon my star wars OC I'm putting together would use. (and also because I secretly want to make an "armory" with most known Star Wars weapons)

Here's a link to the screenshots of the weapon.
Unknown Star Wars Blaster Rifle

I do hope the link works ^^;

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
looks similar to the ROTJ jawa blaster, though not a match. That one had an aircraft venturi as a muzzle, may be a good lead to go down

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.