Cougar184 and I on the hunt in Champlin, MN

Elkman

Sr Member
I'm pleased to introduce our newest hunter, Cougar184, who just finished his suit. He and I appeared at a Halloween store in Champlin this evening. Here's his suit:
Champlin-01-600.jpg

And here are the two of us, suited up. I forgot my left glove at home, unfortunately.
Champlin-03-600.jpg

Here we are on the shoulder of Highway 169:
Champlin-05-cropped.jpg

And here's a shot of us by the store:
Champlin-10-600.jpg

We also had another friend of his with us, dressed as Freddy Krueger, but for some reason we didn't get any pictures with him. We'll be back there again tomorrow afternoon, though.

I went back there again, along with Cougar184 and his friend as Freddy Krueger. We didn't get pictures of all three of us together, but I got a few of myself doing battle with Freddy:
Champlin-11-600.jpg

Champlin-12-600.jpg

Champlin-13-600.jpg

I believe that's a foam latex mask that Freddy is wearing there. Pretty cool looking. The three of us were causing traffic to slow on Highway 169 as people drove by and wondered what the heck was going on.

The owner of the shop asked how much he owed us. I told him I hadn't set an appearance fee, but I'd be glad to take a discount on some contact lenses. So, now I've got a pair on order at 50% off.

the freddy mask was made of silcone. hope you liked the pics always like the action shots! I thought today went well lots of lookers!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back