Cougar Town

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

spam

I've been watching Cougar Town lately (please don't judge me) and decided to make my very own penny can. I've made up the labels for the blue, green, and Lou Diamond Phillips penny cans.

Enjoy.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Penny can!! Nice job, they are very close to the real thing, with the main difference being the club heads. (I won one of the cans they gave away last season during the call-ins.)

I really enjoy the show; I'm glad it's finally coming back next month. :thumbsup

spam

Penny can!! Nice job, they are very close to the real thing, with the main difference being the club heads. (I won one of the cans they gave away last season during the call-ins.)

I really enjoy the show; I'm glad it's finally coming back next month. :thumbsup
Serenity, would it be possible for you to get a picture of one of the club heads and / or the crossed set of clubs. I know that the clubs are inaccurate, but I couldn't find a clear shot of them.

Mole

PENNY CAN!!!!!

These are awesome! My husband is obsessed with Cougar Town (I blame Courteney Cox). I'm so printing one of these out for him.