Cottingley Ephemera

Thanks! I need to put some time aside to draw up a fairy autopsy sketch to go with everything as well. I haven't drawn in far too long!

Thanks mate! At some point I'll redo everything more accurately. I like your growing Warehouse 13 collection! I'll have to look into getting one of those silver keys you found. I can't resist a Lovecraft Mythos artifact.

These are excellent little touches that'll make for a great display!

Kind of off topic, but this thread reminded me that I wanted to show you how I ended up making my display for the Cottingley fairy that I bought from you. Your label inspired me to make one of my own, and I found a really awesome glass bell jar mounted on an extendable arm. I gave it to my fiancee as a Christmas gift and she absolutely loves it. Thank you again!

attachment.php

@Tonykch - I'm glad she likes it man! Everything icky and old looks beter in a bell jar,hehe.I snatch them up now whenever I spot one for a good deal.The label turned out pretty cool.I got a nice collection of foliage supplies for models and train sets and such,I'm thinking of making one that's covered in fungas and molds and stuff,as a kind of Pacific Northwest style one for my shelf.I found some wood plaques I was going to make stands out of to hold them also with a wire holder mounted into one.

@whitehammer - I hadn't seen any pics of Geoffrey Hodson before,I'll have to implement those into part of my growing collection in my Fairy Box.

New one for ya. I thought my drawing looked a little too comic bookish...I'll probably make a revised version,but it will probably be for sale instead.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back