Costume foam stockists

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

redbridge1

Hello to all
I have begun an Iron man foam suit build recently and I was having trouble finding foam that can be used for the build and I noticed alot of builders were having the same problem here and over on the 405th.

But I found some perfect for the costume and I thought I should share it here with all the members in Ireland and the UK.
Mother care or the early learning center's which are all over Ireland and the UK stock a floor covering foam for children safety that is perfect for building!!! It comes in a pack of four sheets 2 foot by 2 foot for just under twenty euro!!

Just thought some people would like to know!!
sorry mods if this is in the wrong place.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

9Gs

From what I've seen those are the perfect foam for "heavier" pieces. I've also seen it suggested to use thinner foams for detail work and have seen this ebay store suggested for purchase. They have a lot of options: http://stores.ebay.ca/Wandy-foam