Costume Collection

WOW!!!

I am assuming you do this for your profession? Did you use patterns or is this just from the hip?

Amazing.:cool

Hey,

No, not at all... I am a hotel manager lol !

I wanted the costumes so decided to work off a lot of screen used images and having a screen used Voyager costume I created my own pattern.

I have bought a pattern for the 1st season TNG costume which I altered and just recently a Nemesis pattern but I've not opened that yet.

Alex

Freaking awesome work, Alex. I grew up with the original series when it was in syndication and then with Next Generation. Always loved the uniforms and I think you did a great job with them all!

Those are amazing costumes. I honestly have to say that I didn't know replica cloth costumes could be made so perfectly. They absolutely look professional.

Your attention to detail is obvious. You have a great eye and a real talent. I would wear any of your costumes proudly.

Great pics and great work, a few questions, where did you get your fabric? What type of fabric did you use to make the gray and black Nemesis jumpsuit? Is the maroon jumper made from the same material as the jumpsuit?

The blue denim Enterprise uniforms would be a good project.

Terry

The jumpsuits (St:TNG) are made from a heavy weight stretch jersey lycra spandex and the jacket version also (St:TNG) is made from a heavy weight wool gaberdine.

The nemesis is made from black wool with lined trouser area and grey wool gabardine at the top. There is a grey elasique for the edging of the yolk area. One of these costumes has not been finished yet.

I have ordered a pattern for the ST: II - VI costume to have a go but am unsure of the correct fabric and colours.

I managed to purchase the grey wool online and the other ones in stores in other Edinburgh and Glasgow UK. To be honest, I am finding it very difficult indeed to get the correct colour and haven't been too successful with dying the woollens.

Yes. I hadn't thought of the Enterprise Jumpsuits but I will give them a bash too. I find sewing relaxing but I usually finish the costume on the same day I start so I am learning patience.

Alex

Great pics and great work, a few questions, where did you get your fabric? What type of fabric did you use to make the gray and black Nemesis jumpsuit? Is the maroon jumper made from the same material as the jumpsuit?

The blue denim Enterprise uniforms would be a good project.

Terry

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back