Cosplaysky.com

seelsa73

Sr Member
Anybody know if the quality of CosplaySky.com costumes are any good, specifically the Obi-Wan Kenobi jedi costume? I read the reviews on their site, which are all positive, but i wanna know what the real experts here think of them.

I don't know anything about the real quality of their stuff but the Captain America First Avenger costume looks decent, but the Mask looks Terrible!

If they're anything like the other cosplay vendors on eBay then I'd say that their quality is probably somewhere in between a Rubie's costume and what someone here would make. Basically, better than a Rubie's costume but not as good what someone here could/would produce. Good if you're on a budget and don't care or need 100% accuracy down to the last stitch.

ive ordered a few things from cosplay sky. I would say that they are a bout 75-80% screen accurate with thier costumes the jackets have fited nicely, but the pants have always needed abit of work. the wait time from ordering to recieving has been about 2 weeks.

I got my Green Arrow costume from Cosplaysky. The quality of the material and stitching is fine, but the size was way off. I spent another $150 on alterations, and intend on doing further modifications to make it a little more accurate. This is the second suit I ordered online, the first was from Cosplaylove and it wasn't nearly as nice.

13000-a.jpg

I got my Green Arrow costume from Cosplaysky. The quality of the material and stitching is fine, but the size was way off. I spent another $150 on alterations, and intend on doing further modifications to make it a little more accurate. This is the second suit I ordered online, the first was from Cosplaylove and it wasn't nearly as nice.

13000-a.jpg

Wow, that actually does look pretty nice. Too bad they got the sizing wrong and even more too bad the cost to get it modified.

I'm really considering one of their 4th Doctors coats. I asked them about adding the missing button holes on the lapel and they said it would be no problem to add them. I also asked about making ALL pockets functional and they seemed to believe it was no problem. A coat isn't anywhere near as form fitting as that Green Arrow suit so I was hoping they wouldn't have much problem.

Anyone ever order a coat like the 4th Doctors from them?

I bought my Panty cosplay (from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) from them and it was incredible quality. Sizing was perfect for me except for the neck part - easy alteration, no big deal.

I'd say buy from them. They are good quality, fast, mostly accurate on sizes, and aren't connected to Milanoo/etc. at all.

I'm glad to see this thread. I've been looking at that site for a while wondering if their stuff was decent since their pricing isn't that bad.

I've been looking at the Enterprise jackets.

My only problem with Cosplaysky is that I talked too them about a 3rd Doctor smoking jacket. Well, money got tight and I couldn't do the commission but they put it in there store anyway. I'm ok with that, it's cool. What's not cool is that there advertising it being made out of Corduroy when it should be velvet. Friend of mine contacted them about it and they told him that too get it in Velvet they'd charge a "fabric Change" fee of like 20 bucks.

Got this Royal Manticoran Navy set up from them. ( Honor Harrington series by David Weber)
CoreCon2012a.jpg

Interesting, that actually looks pretty decent. Nice seam lines and fit seems good.

Yeah definitely post pics of CosplaySky stuff guys. I'm pretty much ready to order a 4th Doctor coat from them. I'm having them add all the button holes and asking for all pockets under the flaps to be functional and there to be inside pockets. I'm basing the measurements off a jacket I have but of course making theirs longer to the knees. I'll wind up adding all the extra buttons myself but...I really don't care. It's minor work.

I brought my sister the Um dress from Alice in Wonderland for Xmas, and have about an hr ago put in an order for the complete DK Joker outfit. Having looked at the dress I would say the quallity is excellent and the price extremely reasonable.

AI have the Imperial Officer uniform from the site. I received it very quickly and for the most part it fit well, the pants needed some work and I agree with an earlier comment about 75-80& accurate.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back