Cosplayer Forums?

Loki1913

In an effort to keep separate things separate, I've been looking for a forum specializing in cosplay to coordinate group projects and meet-ups. (I keep one convention per year in my budget, but that convention recently closed their forums for reasons that are still a mystery to me.)

Does anyone here use belong to a cosplay forum they would recommend? Or does the RPF have a geeky anime side that I was previously unaware of?

Well Therpf is for practically ANY costuming, including geeky anime. I will admit, I love Kingdom Hearts, and am making a cosplay of a Character from it, and I'm going to post it on here, and I'm making a comic book Spider Man. So there, both of those are Geeky and one of them is Anime, so there you go! You can absolutely post that stuff on here! :)

when I posted this, Cosplay.com had closed its registration. I now see that registration is open again. I feel rather foolish. ><

That being said, I absolutely will share my anime/cosplay postings here...I'm glad people sound so receptive to them, thank you! :D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back