cosplay foam at Michael's..

funboy1013xx

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I went to Michael's craft store the other day and found a kiosk of cosplay foam in different sizes, shapes and thicknesses. along with paint's in metallic's etc. I didn't spend more then a minute scanning everything but It was pretty darn cool! has anyone else seen this?

Yup. I beleive its Evil-Ted and Kamui cosplay branded stuff , often found with PlaidFX flexible surface acrylics. Its pretty good stuff. I order SKS foam from Blick as its cheaper, but its nice that the foam and worbla are available locally.

I was at harbor freight looking at there anti fatigue mat's and then went to michael's and was kinda stunned. I geuss when you dont leave your house much you miss the "new" arrival's lol very cool stuff tho. I would def buy some now that I know it's local.

Michaels regularly has coupons, just like JoAnn fabrics. 50% off one item, or 20% off entire purchase. They have a variety of stuff. JoAnn has Worbla as well.

The Harbor freight mats are great quantity, but cheap.

When you make props, you see the world in props.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back