cosplay foam at Michael's..

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

funboy1013xx

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I went to Michael's craft store the other day and found a kiosk of cosplay foam in different sizes, shapes and thicknesses. along with paint's in metallic's etc. I didn't spend more then a minute scanning everything but It was pretty darn cool! has anyone else seen this?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Macorrie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yup. I beleive its Evil-Ted and Kamui cosplay branded stuff , often found with PlaidFX flexible surface acrylics. Its pretty good stuff. I order SKS foam from Blick as its cheaper, but its nice that the foam and worbla are available locally.

funboy1013xx

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was at harbor freight looking at there anti fatigue mat's and then went to michael's and was kinda stunned. I geuss when you dont leave your house much you miss the "new" arrival's lol very cool stuff tho. I would def buy some now that I know it's local.

JPH

Sr Member
Michaels regularly has coupons, just like JoAnn fabrics. 50% off one item, or 20% off entire purchase. They have a variety of stuff. JoAnn has Worbla as well.

The Harbor freight mats are great quantity, but cheap.

When you make props, you see the world in props.