Copperhead Predator *repainted With New Pics

CYCLONE 06

Well, with all the broken Elder Pred's I had laying around... I thought I'd come up with something. I basically repainted the elders head, dark washed the p1 body, gave him some other accessories, wolf's whip and shoulder cannon, and an extra shoulder cannon on his belt he kept as a trophy from another pred. Was gonna put two mandible rings on him by using the two seperate pieces from the elder, but, lost one, so he only has one.

Ok, edited this with newer pics. Re painted the body with two more dark washes. Looks way better now. Also painted the leg armor straps black, as well as his feet straps a darker brown and his collar rings copper to match the armor.

Enjoy.

~CYCLONE_06

CopperheadPred4.jpg

CopperheadPred5-1.jpg

CopperheadPred6.jpg

CopperheadPred7.jpg

Oh man... he looks pretty wicked.

You be needing to build yourself a Light Box my friend. All you need is a cardboard box (one big enough to maneuver your figure and camera in), some tissue type paper (usually used for wrapping gifts) or old cloth, a utility blade, glue/tape/something sticky to make the paper/cloth stick to the box, some desk lamps and about 1 hr. of your time (if you're like me) and voila... you have something to take really good photos in with the cacaist of cam's. (y)

Oh man... he looks pretty wicked.

You be needing to build yourself a Light Box my friend. All you need is a cardboard box (one big enough to maneuver your figure and camera in), some tissue type paper (usually used for wrapping gifts) or old cloth, a utility blade, glue/tape/something sticky to make the paper/cloth stick to the box, some desk lamps and about 1 hr. of your time (if you're like me) and voila... you have something to take really good photos in with the cacaist of cam's. (y)

Yes I do lol. I am gonna look into that. The other problem is, I dropped my digital camera a while back, and the fact that its old, combined with being dropped has hindered its capability for good pics.

The only one that turned out there is the 3rd one. Can really see the details on that one.

~CYCLONE_06

Looks good man!! Glad to see those pieces got put to good use. I was wondering when those Wolf accessories would show up. Job well done!

Looks good man!! Glad to see those pieces got put to good use. I was wondering when those Wolf accessories would show up. Job well done!

Ha ha, yes sir. He looks a lot more bad ass in person. Like I said the camera light washes all the details out. But the whip, the gun, the elders sword, and the other plasma caster, looks pretty sweet. Thanks for those accessories.

I am also working on another one, not sure what kind of way I want to go yet.

The helmet... funny you guys like that. It came from one of the later released Kenner figures, one of the ones with the elongated heads that was way unproportional to the figure. Coincidentally, its scaled perfectly for the NECA figures. I was going to paint it, but didnt get around to it yet.

~CYCLONE_06

Pretty cool!

But... why the body skin is totally different from the head skin? o_O

Since you repainted the Elder's head, you should try match the body color (or vice-versa) :cool:

Pretty cool!

But... why the body skin is totally different from the head skin? o_O

Since you repainted the Elder's head, you should try match the body color (or vice-versa) :cool:

It actually does match, the camera flash penetrated through the dark wash I put on the body. Its pretty blacked / greyed out without the flash, but then you guys wouldnt have seen anything.

~CYCLONE_06

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back