Copper bones, triple stones, westward foams!

KarlBud420

Hey everyone. Just a few beauty shots of the latest thing to arrive in the mail. This is the ultimate Copper Bones replica from one of my all time favorite flicks - The Goonies.

RelicMaker really went to town with this sculpt, capturing all of the microscopic details of the key.

Not to be outdone by the quality of the sculpt, he then had them cast in real copper at a foundry.

As if that wasn't enough, he then chemically aged them with a real patina, giving it that truely timeworn effect.

When I pulled the package out of the mailbox, I was shocked by how heavy this piece is. I almost lost my grip on it. :confused

Well, without further ado, here are the pics.

P6050261.jpg

P6050262.jpg

And one of it in my hand for size reference (I have semi-small hands...shhhh don't tell anyone.) :D

P6050266.jpg

I was lucky enough to purchase one of his hand drawn treasure maps last year and so far, he's 2 for 2 in my book. It looks like he'll still have a perfect track record when his National Treasure pipe is ready too. I can't stress it enough - RelicMaker = quality.

A big thank you to RelicMaker (Brenton) for making his dream a reality for this Goonie.

Bruce

edit: stupid typos

<div class='quotetop'>(KarlBud420 @ Jun 5 2006, 10:12 PM) [snapback]1256837[/snapback]</div>
I was lucky enough to purchase one of his hand drawn treasure maps last year and so far, he's 2 for 2 in my book. It looks like he'll still have a perfect track record when his National Treasure pipe is ready too. I can't stress it enough - RelicMaker = quality.

A big thank you to RelicMaker (Brenton) for making his dream a reality for this Goonie.

Bruce

edit: stupid typos
[/b]

You're very welcome Bruce. I'm so glad you like it and will be displaying it with the map I did as well.
Thanks again,
Brenton

<div class='quotetop'>(shotts63 @ Jun 5 2006, 10:21 PM) [snapback]1256974[/snapback]</div>
Bruce,
The key looks awesome. It will look great with the map.
Doug
[/b]

Yes, I would eventually like to get them mounted in double-sided glass with the doubloon and some treasure coins.

I just need the doubloon and coins first...*sigh*

Bruce

Relicmaker, you did a really good job with the casting on that sucker, especially with the small details that are in it.

In fact, you did such a great job, you deserve a reward :thumbsup :

truffleshuffle.jpg

:lol

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back