Cool Prop I wish to share

Boondocks

Stark Industries Marvel Studios Incredible Hulk Screen Used RPG (Abomination Final Battle Scene)

so i've been viewing this forum for quite some time and decided to join. i love this forum and all that everyone has to offer. it is very intuitive.

Essentially i endure creating a set or Iron Man Suits but time is constantly working against me. one day... one day...

i think that some of you may find this to be as cool as i do. it this is the original Stark Industries RPG used in the filming of the final battle between the Hulk and Abomination. It is the special effects custom designed and built RPG used by General Ross' Black Ops Team. It is the one pulled from the case that was in the back of the Humvee. you all remember when the marine shot the rocket at the Abomination and he grabbed it and smashed it against himself? this is it. it is an actual NON-FIRING working special effects RPG prop made to replicate exactly what an RPG would do specifically for the scene for the movie.

Using a faux rocket secured by a spring on the interior of the barrel it uses compressed air and a 9 volt battery which creates a charge that forces the rocket via pressure to pop out of the barrel and then slip back in super fast with the reverse of the RPG created for whatever blast material the effects team used. so in filming it with a press of the button at the same time the smoke blowback and rocket firing happen at the same time, and then the CG team superimposed the rocket. still smells like the blast material they used in the scene. it weighs a good 60 pounds and is mad solid... and mad cool. Super realistic in every way... and no joke.

xoxo

Thats pretty cool. It looks mint for being used.:thumbsup

Stark Industries Marvel Studios Incredible Hulk Screen Used RPG (Abomination Final Battle Scene)

so i've been viewing this forum for quite some time and decided to join. i love this forum and all that everyone has to offer. it is very intuitive.

Essentially i endure creating a set or Iron Man Suits but time is constantly working against me. one day... one day...

i think that some of you may find this to be as cool as i do. it this is the original Stark Industries RPG used in the filming of the final battle between the Hulk and Abomination. It is the special effects custom designed and built RPG used by General Ross' Black Ops Team. It is the one pulled from the case that was in the back of the Humvee. you all remember when the marine shot the rocket at the Abomination and he grabbed it and smashed it against himself? this is it. it is an actual NON-FIRING working special effects RPG prop made to replicate exactly what an RPG would do specifically for the scene for the movie.

Using a faux rocket secured by a spring on the interior of the barrel it uses compressed air and a 9 volt battery which creates a charge that forces the rocket via pressure to pop out of the barrel and then slip back in super fast with the reverse of the RPG created for whatever blast material the effects team used. so in filming it with a press of the button at the same time the smoke blowback and rocket firing happen at the same time, and then the CG team superimposed the rocket. still smells like the blast material they used in the scene. it weighs a good 60 pounds and is mad solid... and mad cool. Super realistic in every way... and no joke.

xoxo

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back