Cool prop for Lance Henriksen to sign?

nstevic01

Hitting up Spooky Empire again this year, Henriksen will be there! Just wondering what prop I could acquire and have him sign. I was originally thinking a Gerber MK2...that is until I saw how much they were going for.

Maybe something from Near Dark or Aliens?

Any suggestions?

You should snag his book and have him sign that! Still gotta get a copy... When you see him, tell him David Woodruff said "Hi"

I thought about that, I also have the collector's edition of Near Dark he could sign. I looked online and it seems a hard cover version of the book that isn't already signed is hard to come by. I was thinking more along the lines of an easy to obtain, yet obscure prop. Guess that shows me for procrastinating.

Intrigued by the username, do you know Lance personally?

Got the Book at FanExpo in Toronto in Aug - very cool. As for prop, I'd consider the knife he uses as Bishop in Aliens. Sign the blade maybe?

That was my original idea, but I can't drop $130 on the MK2 right now. Kinda sucks because that is what I really wanted.

Got the Book at FanExpo in Toronto in Aug - very cool. As for prop, I'd consider the knife he uses as Bishop in Aliens. Sign the blade maybe?

Get Lance to sign a Sota Toys 20" Pumpkinhead figure.

I met Lance in Chicago this year & he was easily the nicest most personable guy at the con.

Woohoo!!! It arrived today! Shipping was way faster than anticipated.

IMAG0259.jpg

lance is easily the coolest celeb i have talked with . i would say met , but i have met for a second or two some very nice celebs at dragoncon , but lance always takes time to tlak with fans , just ask the uscm about dinner this last dcon saturday WHICH I MISSED :(

I was at the dinner this year and Lance was there. I talked to him several times. I remember DragonCon 08 when I still smoked and he asked for a light. Got him to sign my SD tracker tube this year. Great guy!

Thanks!

Greg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back