Cookie Monster life-size photo puppet replica from HasLab

E Williams

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Fully poseable, life-size replica of the Cookie Monster photo puppet. Googly eyes. $300.

Looks pretty good to me but I am no Muppet expert. Thoughts?

• Full-size, photorealistic, poseable Cookie Monster replica
  • 2 original artwork lithographs
  • Certificate of Authenticity
  • To-be-revealed accessory
  • Premium packaging celebrating 50 years of Cookie Monster

Edit: tagging some muppet experts: HMS Mike ecl Timelash

Last edited:
He looks great for a photo puppet but for the actual muppet he is off.

They should have no problem getting orders on these.

Hell their eyes look better than on a actual Cookie Monster I examined! :D

Well I was just wondering what Haslab was going to do next after the amazing Sail Barge.

This was not what I was expecting.

Any word on new Star Wars Stuff?

As of today, this is only at 233 out of 3,000. I know there is 40 days left, but it doesn’t seem like there is a stampede to get on the list. It will be a shame if this doesn’t come to fruition.

Just for reference, I believe this has been active for 16 days now, and they have garnered 233 orders.
If you equate and average of 233 orders in 16 days, that means we might see another 582 orders. I just fear we won’t see this happen.

As of today, this is only at 233 out of 3,000. I know there is 40 days left, but it doesn’t seem like there is a stampede to get on the list. It will be a shame if this doesn’t come to fruition.

Just for reference, I believe this has been active for 16 days now, and they have garnered 233 orders.
If you equate and average of 233 orders in 16 days, that means we might see another 582 orders. I just fear we won’t see this happen.

*sigh* I fear you may be right.
To be fair, people usually think they have all kinds of time and they mass order in the last few days.
Let's hope...

Just e-mailed the Gizmodo toy site to let them know about the program. if you know other toy collector sites, let them know, getting this in the public eye could help to get those numbers up.

It will be all right put him next to E.T. ;)
Well.... I finally got the guts to bring this up to the wife last night and show her the site. I thought I would drop the hint and let it simmer for a while and in about a week I’ll ask her if I can buy one.

Today over dinner she just drops, “oh by the way, I ordered one of those Cookie Monsters for you today”. I LOVE this woman!!!! :love::love::love:

Now this HAS TO HAPPEN!

Bumping this up so it doesn't slip anyone's mind.

If you are just now seeing this thread for the first time and have any interest in the item, back the campaign. Also share the link to any forums you belong to and any social media pages you think are relevant.

37 Days left and only 276 backers out of 3,000 backers (needed)

Let's keep sharing the Kickstarter page everywhere. We need to get the backers to make this run happen.

I would like to see this project succeed, but I don’t think it’s getting the exposure it needs. Any suggestions on where else to post this for promotion?

I would like to see this project succeed, but I don’t think it’s getting the exposure it needs. Any suggestions on where else to post this for promotion?
I wish I knew. I am suggesting we share it anywhere we can. Any forums you belong to.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back