Question Convention Promoting (answered)

Ford W Maverick

Hey, I'm involved with a small convention in my area that might appeal to RPF members and before I put up a big post about it I thought I'd take the time to ask if it's cool if I promote it here in the Off-Topic section.

Is it cool?

Hey, I'm involved with a small convention in my area that might appeal to RPF members and before I put up a big post about it I thought I'd take the time to ask if it's cool if I promote it here in the Off-Topic section.

Is it cool?

I post about Emerald City ComiCon every year and none of the mods has given me a Gibbs-slap yet so I think it's probably okay. :)

It's sort of a catch-all for anything geek-culture. We have costuming groups and vendors, so Entertainment and Movies it is! Thanks!

Is it an event you have Organised yourself ? or are you just promoting it for someone else? the reason i ask is if you pm the MODS maybe you can put an RPF spin on it and get some sort of RPF Prop Party Going

Is it an event you have Organised yourself ? or are you just promoting it for someone else? the reason i ask is if you pm the MODS maybe you can put an RPF spin on it and get some sort of RPF Prop Party Going

It's being put together by some friends of mine. I've been trying to promote it as much as possible because I want to see it succeed, but I'm not acting in any official capacity.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back