Question Convention Promoting (answered)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ford W Maverick

Hey, I'm involved with a small convention in my area that might appeal to RPF members and before I put up a big post about it I thought I'd take the time to ask if it's cool if I promote it here in the Off-Topic section.

Is it cool?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

firesprite

Master Member
Hey, I'm involved with a small convention in my area that might appeal to RPF members and before I put up a big post about it I thought I'd take the time to ask if it's cool if I promote it here in the Off-Topic section.

Is it cool?
I post about Emerald City ComiCon every year and none of the mods has given me a Gibbs-slap yet so I think it's probably okay. :)

Ford W Maverick

It's sort of a catch-all for anything geek-culture. We have costuming groups and vendors, so Entertainment and Movies it is! Thanks!

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's sort of a catch-all for anything geek-culture. We have costuming groups and vendors, so Entertainment and Movies it is! Thanks!
Is it an event you have Organised yourself ? or are you just promoting it for someone else? the reason i ask is if you pm the MODS maybe you can put an RPF spin on it and get some sort of RPF Prop Party Going

Ford W Maverick

Is it an event you have Organised yourself ? or are you just promoting it for someone else? the reason i ask is if you pm the MODS maybe you can put an RPF spin on it and get some sort of RPF Prop Party Going
It's being put together by some friends of mine. I've been trying to promote it as much as possible because I want to see it succeed, but I'm not acting in any official capacity.