Contagion outbreak

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tatsu

I had a chuckle at the semi-cheesy acting by the 2 non-costumed pedestrians on the bench. Darth Pred looks as awesome as ever, man!! Hope it's an absolute blast.

TehEl1te

Haha yeah, they were....special. Darth pred was epic...as always!! and Jewel Staite.....*melts in chair*

batmanvspredator

I was very dissapointed in the kids that were with me. I dont think they understand when your fully suited up and have this mask on hearing is everything. None of those little fockers would listen to the director and I could tell he was getting fustrated as was I because I couldnt hear **** and I was trying to be serious. The fat ped on the bench this was his idea for the commerical. As cheesy as he was he's probably one of the nicest guys here in town. He's all about starwars and always ask me to show up in somthing. Again Im glad I had my mask on. Oh and one of the girls in fron I think was drunk because when everyone would be told to yell "were going to contagion" she would do it 10 sec befor we were told to and he would have to cut and try again like 4 times. Still good fun though.