Contact for Doctor Who prop masters?

Hogosha

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry for now using the search feature more aggressivly, I know it was posted, and we have a member here, can someone PM me contact info for prop masters on the show? I have a question for them. It has to do with a prop, and would save me a lot of time tracking down the correct material. Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Contact for Doctor Who prop people?

Neill Gorton of Millennium FX is a member here I believe, his username was MFXReplicas I think

Rubbertoe is Nick Robatto, the prop master for the show. He's been very helpful in the past, he might be able to help you out.

Why not just ask the question ?
Theres plenty Who people on this board ...dont be shy ...

I sure would like to know how they got the dirty white paint job on the alpha meson gun...

Rubbertoe is Nick Robatto, the prop master for the show. He's been very helpful in the past, he might be able to help you out.

Rubbertoe! Thats it! I know I just should have PMed you. Thanks Risu.

An ink wash is a very thin waterery paint mix. The idea is that the colour collects in the creases on the item but the high points take little colour.

can be done with acrylics also, mix 50% paint to 50% water, dab it on with a paper towel, leave to dry then hey presto, giving it a light buff with wire wool afterwards will also help

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back