Constellation/Stargazer Vacuumform build.

It's one of favorite ships as well. I'm hoping to have the final painting and weathering done this weekend. Then under the lights for "Beauty" photos. :thumbsup

Due to yet again, some free-lance projects this weekend...I didn't get to finishing the model. Had a chance to get some final Doc O'Briens weathering powders on the model tonight as well as cementing on the last part! Will REALLY try to get the final airbrush weathering on the model this Sat...Even if another free-lance job arrives.

It's finished!!! Got some good shots of the build today before I get it packed up to go to it's new home! Gonna miss this one...but I know it's going to a good place!! :thumbsup

To quote George Takei....

OH MY!!!

Excellent work as always Jeff. I don't know if I could stand not being able to see a creation like that leave after only a day or two. If I do something like that, I might have to put a stipulation in the agreement that I have to keep the model at least a week so I can "oogle" over it to get my fill before sending it on to its destination. :D

Thanks for the positive feedback guys...I'm going to try to shoot some better photos of the model before I ship it out. These shots are OK but I know I can do better. I'll post them when I finish...

Great build. I wish I had been here to see it as you were working on it. I'm sure the person who owns it now has it as their centerpiece in their collection. Excellent work!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back