Constantine Prop display

TimDrakeRobin

Sr Member
Here is the display I have set up for all my Constantine movie props. I will be adding the BUllet shavings from the assasination attepmt on the pope, and the shroud of moses to is soon. What do you think?
Constantineprops.jpg

That's outstanding, TDR. I know you've been devoting a lot of effort to this and it's paying off beautifully.

How about adding a pack of cigarettes to that display? :love

If it was the brand he smoked in the movie, i would, but I am not that good in paint and I dont have photoshop lol.

For halloween this year I will be celebrating the one year Anniversary of my marrige and later on at the Halloween party I will be The Phantom. If I can find a good purple suit lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TimDrakeRobin @ Apr 26 2006, 01:12 PM) [snapback]1233200[/snapback]</div>
For halloween this year I will be celebrating the one year Anniversary of my marrige and later on at the Halloween party I will be The Phantom. If I can find a good purple suit lol.
[/b]
You got married on Halloween? Now there's a great excuse for combining anniversary celebrations with cosplay. :D

Are they Chinese or Taiwanese? I have friends I go to school with that are from Taiwan and they go home for Christmas and summer. I can get them to bring me a few packs back if anyone is interested. That's if they're not available in North America and if they're available at all. If someone can post a pic of the actual pack it'd help me out too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TFrosst @ Apr 26 2006, 02:42 PM) [snapback]1233432[/snapback]</div>
Are they Chinese or Taiwanese? I have friends I go to school with that are from Taiwan and they go home for Christmas and summer. I can get them to bring me a few packs back if anyone is interested. That's if they're not available in North America and if they're available at all. If someone can post a pic of the actual pack it'd help me out too.
[/b]

The cigarettes he smokes in the movie are a fictional brand that was created just for the film.
I really appreciate the offer though.

I knocked up a quick stylized version of the cigarette logo in Illustrator. It would be kinda cool to see someone do the cigarette carton & box. :)

[attachmentid=7795]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Birdie @ Apr 26 2006, 06:21 PM) [snapback]1233566[/snapback]</div>
I knocked up a quick stylized version of the cigarette logo in Illustrator. It would be kinda cool to see someone do the cigarette carton & box. :)
[/b]

Very Nice Birdie, It would be cool to see that done.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KAVEEKS @ Apr 28 2006, 07:03 AM) [snapback]1234667[/snapback]</div>
very cool tim. I envy your lighter like hell :) That's the DC one isn't it? I tried to get one, but the website is outa stock
[/b]

your in luck, kind of. I found a website in the us that had them in stock, BUT they just sold out again and the price is like $265. They said they should have more soon, so keep checking if you are willing to pay this price.
http://www.manrila.com/product.asp?Zippo_ID=1197

all right bro. thanks a lot for the tip. I just checked it out, and it looks like they're still out, so I'll keep checking back. Is that how much you paid for yours?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KAVEEKS @ Apr 30 2006, 09:39 AM) [snapback]1235804[/snapback]</div>
all right bro. thanks a lot for the tip. I just checked it out, and it looks like they're still out, so I'll keep checking back. Is that how much you paid for yours?
[/b]

Nope, I got mine for about $100 less via an export company in Japan

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back