CONSTANTINE: Holy Shotgun: Revisited

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Where the hell did the original Holy Shotgun thread go? Mods, please merge if need be. I just wanted to show my version of the licensened version. Man, this was a pain in the ass. MUCH weathering went into this...

const1.jpg

const2.jpg

const3.jpg

You woulnd't happen to have any better pictures would you? I'd like to see how shiny yours is

not sure about the others, but mine is one solid piece. I will have another one here on monday that i will attempt to modify into having removable parts such as the drum and the flash light.
Attempt being the Key word here.

I just got mine in the post, got it from a great Ebay seller who chopped off the base for me and just sent the gun. Saved a fortune on shipping - total cost £54($95)..
Just some fingers and bits of wire to remove, then its repaint time.

[attachmentid=7328]

SAS

I wonder if any of you shotgun replica owners would be able to make a resin kit of this prop... That would be sweet. I'd love to get my hands on a resin cast that I could totally modify from the ground up.

You prolly would, but that wouldnt be too difficult to put back on yourself afterwards. Plus, with all the money you'd save, it'd be worth the effort.

I am fairly new to this forum and i have looked around at the holy shotgun threads and post.I would lke to give my holy shotgun a brass aged look with the drum aged too.What is the best method to repaint and age it?
I am going to this steampunk event near me as a steampunk John Constantine.

I guess without taking it completely apart I would just spray it with black automotive primer and then just rub-and-buff a brass finish over that. If you do it carefully enough you should be able to highlight the engraved lettering detail. Maybe buff the drum a steel color for contrast? A nice dark Constantine shotgun could look interesting.

I'd love to see pics when you're done. :thumbsup

Dave

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back