CONSTANTINE (HELLBLAZER) Props

look at the bottom of this gun pic looks like the dragons breath item is on the bottom of it, and check how the flashlight lights up,
screen8.jpg

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
darthgoat wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
It is good. I liked it.

I would love to get either the brass knuckles or the lighter.
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Yea, I agree. I thought it was pretty great and a little thought provoking too. Which is always good in a film.

I am with you on the brass knuckles and the lighter. I would also like one of the Hell Bibles. These three things are about the easiest props to make from the film I would guess. All we need to do is find the base they used.

theres a few on ebay now, all the wrong color, so check there every now and then, and check thrift stores, i always see balls and bags there,
and ill come across bowling balls and some bowling ball bags in thrift stores every now and then as well,

something a bit cleaner i put together, i left the one side on,but it should conceivably be cut off, and that will be where the striker on the matchbox is located,
(new fixed one below)

thanks wackychimp
icon_biggrin.gif

DOH!!! your right, serves me for going to quick on it now doesnt it
icon_razz.gif

box_1_4.jpg

OK well heres what ive done up, all fixed up, anyone have any comments, anything i should add??
i just did it up quick so whatever comments are cool im willing to redo it a bit or whatever too,

think im on to at least a little something,
look at the back of his hand where the tip of the dragons breath is jutting out, see the teeth pattern

c1_1.jpg

Greenlee_830_RD966-1.jpg

now in another pic of the dragons breath it does indedd have the hole sections on the sides as well, look at one pic i posted earlier of the shotgun where you see it on the bottom for a closer example of that,

dragons breath tip identified i believe, anyone have any comments?? think im wrong?
still looking for the handle part, but if you look at the top if it, it looks like it has a groove, which i think is for mounting it to the shotgun, so i was thinking it was a custom part? but the hole at the back?? im not sure about that, i was thinking butane lighter at first with that being the refil port, but couldnt find anything close to it,
so if anyone have any leads on what it could really be, let it be known
icon_biggrin.gif

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back